Monday, June 25, 2007

June 25, 2007

Eli is doing very well these days as you can tell via his private photo shoot. Yes, it was done by none other than good ‘ol mom!! It was very fun! When Eli wakes up from a nap he is usually very happy. So, last Saturday when he got up from his nap, I quickly dressed him and started snapping away. Of course Ella cannot let us out of her sight, so she proceeded to join Eli in his photo shoot.

Eli got a bath chair. I cannot tell you how much this helps. Bending over the tub to reach him, or holding him in the shower, it was getting to be too much. This bath chair has a little stand, which keeps him about waist high. Luckily we found a shower head that divides the water and lets us have two shower heads. So, Eli gets one to keep him warm and I get one to keep me warm.

Eli got a vertical stander too. I know is looks like a medieval torture chamber, but he really likes it. It has a little tray that helps keep his hands in front of him. He will actually stand in it for almost an hour. And, very happy too; making all kinds of noises and smiles.

Our 4 year wedding anniversary is on Friday, June 29. Life has sure brought us a long way in four years. And it looks like we will have another adventure before our 5th too. We are having another baby!!! Our next bundle of joy is expected late February 2008. We will keep you informed on the new baby info as it comes.

As we venture on this new endeavor please pray along with us that this baby is formed completely inside and out. I have chosen Psalms 139:13-14 as our verse for this pregnancy. We know that God’s plan for us is to be parents of more than one child and we pray for this child daily that it meets all of its milestones and is healthy, happy and complication free. We love Eli with all our hearts and just wish to spare our next child the pain and hard times Eli has gone through, and still continues to go through. Eli has been a blessing, albeit in disguise; and we know this child, no matter what, will be a blessing too.

Psalms 139:13-14 “For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother’s womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well.”

No comments: