This weekend has been a whirlwind of sorts. I will start with a very nice picture of Fadi. For the last few weeks, Eli has been having a difficult time keeping his food down. Usually he gets vanilla pediasure during the day and for dinner we mix it up a little with some chocolate or strawberry. As of lately, this is what chocolate ends up looking like, so we decided to skip it for a while.

On Saturday morning we found Eli like this in his crib and thought "OH No, not the chocolate again!" and proceeded to clean him up.
But soon we realized, "wait, we haven't given him choclate in a few days". That could only mean one thing, and not a very good thing. So, we called the doctor and he wanted to see Eli and a sample of what he had thrown up. After a quick, almost CSI like, swab and some drops, it was confirmed, Blood!
I was afaid it was from his lungs, but the doctor said nope. It was from the stomach and most likely was an ulcer. Poor boy, if it's not one thing its another. All of this was going on while I had a surpise brewing, Fadi's 30th Surprise Birthday Party. So, I tried to play it cool and just tried to go through the day as normal. It put a huge dent into my plan on how to get Fadi out of the house since we couldn't leave with Eli sick. So, at 4:30, I asked Fadi to run to Wal-Mart for a few little items and he said sure. So at 5:28 he left the house, and at 5:31 the first guest showed up. They helped me decorate and in a flash the party was ready. Luckily, my Mom and Step-Dad were here this weekend and helped me prepare the food Friday while Fadi was at work. We hid it in the refigerater in the garage. So, that was great, and Fadi was surprised and never had a clue.
All the while Kaden has been enjoying life and has started taking a few steps. One at a time, here and there. He even helps me sort the laundry and checks the tags to make sure I am doing it right!
On Saturday morning we found Eli like this in his crib and thought "OH No, not the chocolate again!" and proceeded to clean him up.
But soon we realized, "wait, we haven't given him choclate in a few days". That could only mean one thing, and not a very good thing. So, we called the doctor and he wanted to see Eli and a sample of what he had thrown up. After a quick, almost CSI like, swab and some drops, it was confirmed, Blood!
I was afaid it was from his lungs, but the doctor said nope. It was from the stomach and most likely was an ulcer. Poor boy, if it's not one thing its another. All of this was going on while I had a surpise brewing, Fadi's 30th Surprise Birthday Party. So, I tried to play it cool and just tried to go through the day as normal. It put a huge dent into my plan on how to get Fadi out of the house since we couldn't leave with Eli sick. So, at 4:30, I asked Fadi to run to Wal-Mart for a few little items and he said sure. So at 5:28 he left the house, and at 5:31 the first guest showed up. They helped me decorate and in a flash the party was ready. Luckily, my Mom and Step-Dad were here this weekend and helped me prepare the food Friday while Fadi was at work. We hid it in the refigerater in the garage. So, that was great, and Fadi was surprised and never had a clue.
All the while Kaden has been enjoying life and has started taking a few steps. One at a time, here and there. He even helps me sort the laundry and checks the tags to make sure I am doing it right!


1 comment:
Happy belated birthday, Fadi!!!
So sorry to hear about Eli. I pray that his issue gets resolved quickly.
I just want to scoop up that little Kaden and kiss his cheeks!
--Kelley
Post a Comment