Saturday, March 27, 2010

New Hobby

My New Hobby is couponing. Now I don't think these deals up myself, I simply visit a few websites before I go shopping and compile my list from their listings. Now I also get two newspapers every Sunday so that I have the coupons available when they are needed. However there are a lot of coupons available online.

My favorite sites to visit are Southern Savers and Hip to Save. Here is a listing of my latest shopping venture last night.

Now there are a lot more deals out there to be had but I have chosen just to get things that I will use or I know someone will be able to use in the near future.

Target Purchase 3/26/10
(2) Always Infinity @ $6.69
(2) -$2/1 PG 3/07

-$1/2 Target Home Mailer Coupon

-$5 Gift Card with purchase of two

=$1.69 each


(2) Kids Crest Toothpaste @ $1.49

(2) -$1 Target Web Coupon

(2) -$1 PG 2/07

=.51 profit each


(3) Band-Aid Bandages @ $2.01 (avg)

(3) -$1 RP 1/3

(3) -$1 Target Web Coupon

=.01 each


(2) Soap Buddies @ .97

(2) -$1.00 RP 3/07

=.03 profit each


(2) Pillows @ $2.54

(2) -$1.50 Target Web Coupon

=1.04 each


(3) JJ First Aid to Go Kits @ .97

(3) -$1.00 RP 3/14

=.03 profit each


$9.32 Total out of pocket but really $4.32 + tax since I got a 5 GC with purchase

No comments: