Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Animal Kingdom

Last Friday, Fadi and I took the boys on a special mini vacation.  We went with another couple and their son to Animal Kingdom and stayed overnight at a hotel.  On Saturday, we spent the day hanging out around Disney property and enjoying the fall weather. 

Lilo and Stitch

A Bugs life-don't let the silly faces fool you.  Kaden cried like a baby when the spiders fell from the ceiling.

Wild Raft Ride.  Eli and I stayed pretty dry. Eli had been sound asleep but when the cold water hit him he woke right up and started laughing.  I think he enjoyed the sensory input of the cold water, the wind and the bumpy ride.


Flights of Wonder Bird Show.

Dino Land Ride

Kaden was so excited to see a "my size" sink.

Both boys sharing a bed together.  Next time I will bring ear plugs though, I am not used to hearing so many people breath and snore!

Eli and Kaden in their matching pajamas.

Family Picture

Lego Races

Train Ride

I was getting hungry and wanted to eat something sweet.  Fadi stopped me here and took us to Ghirardelli for a treat.

Building Potaote Heads at the store.

Dino Dig at T-Rex; with Kaden the brush hoarder. 

No comments: