Thursday, February 5, 2009

Eli is Home

We are so happy to say Eli is home now. He came home Wednesday night and did okay at home. The night was a little rough, but it was still great to be home.
Here is a picture of his NG tube. He even gave us a few smiles, much to our delight.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome HOME G family!
from Rachel

Jessica Tuggle said...

Praise the LORD!

Anonymous said...

Yay!!! Good to hear everyone is back home :-)
Lots of love to you, guys!!

jandkland said...

I am so glad you are home and hope the days since your return have gone even smoother. I was so moved by your 2/3 update post. I can't imagine being in the role you have with Eli. You both seem so strong to me, but I know your strength does not come without great effort. There must be many days when you feel so drained and frustrated. Please know that we think of you and pray for you often.

--Kelley