Sunday, June 28, 2009

Est. June 29, 2003

Mawwiage, mawwiage is what brigs us to-geth-a (Princess Bride)


Fadi and I are celebrating 6 years of wedded bliss! It’s been quite the journey, but well worth it. After 5 years of dating, 3 years of an engagement and now 6 years of marriage…..that's 14 years together. WOW!


I guess it’s like they say, “time flies when you're having fun”.


Here are few pictures of the last 14 years. Enjoy.




14 years later, a few pounds heavier, but couldn’t be happier.


God has brought us to a wonderful place in your lives and Fadi has been by my side though so much and I don’t know that I could have preserved without him. He is my soul mate and my best friend.



We decided a while ago that every year on our anniversary we would take one night away by ourselves to celebrate and keep our marriage strong. This year Fadi picked the destination and surprised me by taking me to none other than the Ritz!! I guess I am worth the best right? (He had a friend hook him up with the employee discount) We don't usually roll Ritz style :) But is sure was nice.



1 comment:

jandkland said...

Congrats, you two! I know well the hard work marriage is, and I can't imagine having the added trial of a child with medical issues. You two are amazing and obviously still very much in love. I enjoyed seeing the pictures! Here's to many, many more years of joy together. Don't ever stop that tradition of a night away together. It is so refreshing, isn't it?

--Kelley