Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Aquatica

We finally made our first visit to Aquatica-SeaWorld's Water Park. For Christmas we got annual passes and have visited SeaWorld a few times, but this was our first trip to Aquatica. It was a blast. Kaden was scared for the first hour and then warmed right up to it.


They had a double tube with one side closed in on the bottom and it worked perfectly for Eli.
They also require that all children wear a life jacket and on some areas everyone has to wear one. Getting the jacket on Eli was a challenge, but once on it was perfect. It made him sit straight and even helped keep his head up. So with jackets on, we braved the Rapids.

And, on the lazy river they again had dual tubes so the whole family rode in one. The lazy river was not so lazy as there were tons of people in it shoving everywhere. But floating by dolphins and fish in the aquariums was worth it.

I hope we don't wait too long to return. It was great.

1 comment:

Gwen said...

Hello. Would you please email me, I found your blog while searching for information on TORCH Syndrome. My son is 19 and was dx with TORCH as a newborn, he just recently started having Seizures and they found a Cyst deep within his brain. I have been searching for years for other mothers who have children with TORCH. I would very much like to hear from you. tinker_tree@yahoo.com