Living in the Orlando area, we have heard about Casey Anthony since just about day one. Every day since Caylee went missing every news station has an update. Fadi and I were so sick of it, whenever their story came on a station we were watching we would immediately change the channel and audibly say, “I don’t care about her (Casey)!”
Well, that all changed for me once her trial started. I don’t know why but I have always been interested in the judicial system and court cases interest me. Add in fact that I personally know some of the people involved with the case or know of them through other people. Due to this I am glued to the TV whenever I can. Finally after 32 days it’s coming to an end. Part of me is super happy and the other part won’t know what to watch on TV anymore.
I have wanted very much to go one day and sit in on the case but the scary crazy people have caused me to stay away. Who knew you could get beat up trying to stand in line to get into the court house? Crazy stuff.
And, for the record I, think she is guilty, guilty, guilty. Luckily for her it seems her parents still love her and are willing to lie/discredit themselves for her sake.


No comments:
Post a Comment