Friday, August 12, 2011

Why K makes me laugh.

Me: Kaden do you want to get dressed?
K: No. When I don't, I don't. But, when I do, I do. But I don't.


While he is looking at flash cards.
Me: That is billiards. Papa plays billiards. He could teach you one day if you asked him to.
K: No, that's okay I can do it myself.....but, I will need a medium stick.


Me: Kaden, what would you like for lunch?
K: Macaroni and cheese, a smoothie and some popcorn.
(This is the answer I get almost everyday, and we have never had popcorn at home, and he usually only gets mac and cheese with a babysitter. He cracks me up.)

Me: Kaden, what would you think about a going somewhere special today?
K: McDonalds!?
Me: No, not McDonalds!
K: Then how about Aquatica, that is a very special place!
Me: Yup, that is more what I was thinking.

No comments: