Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Love-Hate

Kaden loves them.....I hate them.

That would be these awful looking light up shoes. I mean don't they just scream-I match with everything! Not.



He picked them out and told me with the most serious look on his face, "but these light up, these I like more." So, with a bat of his eyes his momma said sure and put the nice looking black ones back on the shelf. I guess cheap looking light up sneakers is what every other kid likes so why wouldn't mine. :) You're only a kid once right? Hopefully by 6th grade he out grows the love of light up shoes, otherwise I am afraid he will get beat up.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm pretty sure every kid at some point has to have light up shoes. They have really cute trendy girl ones, can't say the same for the boys. Thankfully Carson hasn't noticed them just yet, however we are about to go school shoe shopping. He has however, picked out a very tacky lunch box. I'm hoping it will just fit nicely into his new backpack.